About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Polish Intuition


Hey hows it going people, haven't written in awhile been busy with a bunch of things.

So first of all if you haven't heard, the super secret mission was to kidnap Adam and drive up to Sleeping Bear Dunes and have some fun and do some sledding. We encountered critters of all sorts, weather of all sorts, except for warm weather of course, I don't think we saw much of Traverse City with the snow blowing off the lake it made it very hard to see. We got to the dunes and just about died with all the walking, its hard to navigate in warmer weather to begin with but add snow and ice... and you got yourself an adventure. To sum up the rest of the trip basically we stopped and explored were ever possible and got stuck in Grayling, don't ask about the getting stuck part, and made it home before the 11 o'clock news.

Okay now to current events, pretty much did the Bdubs thing every other day this week. Its not quite the same with Adam SaladGut down in Arizona, but hey I been chillin none the less in his apartment. Speaking of his apartment who in there right mind leaves an open milk jug in the sink! Come on you should know that that stuff is gonna kill some one or at least seriously injure them.

And finally I went out to the bar for the first time in who knows when. Yeah but I didn't par-take in any adult beverages but I haven't really been drinking lately. I think the last time I was drunk was new years eve in fact.

2 comments:

Adam J. said...

dude we drank at ty's party remember? beer pong? we got our ass kicked

PolishWonder said...

Dude that was just a buzz in my book.