About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Answer is 42.

Huh... I just notice that the question that earth was built to discover, according to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, is what percent of my week will be spent at work.

This week like last week has been pretty busy. Between working nine plus hours a day, not to mention shortened or no lunch breaks. This week has been a little bit more intricate with all the trucks and patterns coming in and going. For example, one pattern took up the space of two fully loaded semi trailers. And according to Al Kessel the end is nowhere near. The possibility of me working Saturday has a 99.95% and Sunday has a 70% chance of happening.percent of the week will I spend at work.

Maybe...

And as a side note my grandma did spend time int the hospital, with a deficiency of a few minerals and other things that almost put her in a coma. She is alright she came home today and is on the necessary medication.

Anyway, like a woodland critter coming out of hibernation, I to set out into the sunlight to bask in its warmth today!No, it wasn't just to get into my truck or run out to get the mail. I went for an hour hike out on the Kawkawlin River near my house.

I was surprised myself, I was pretty much falling asleep talking to a few friends earlier, but after being blitzkrieged by my two nephews and then stepping out into the spring like weather, my instinct took hold and I went out to explore this strange but familiar scenery. I took a few pictures here and there. I will post a few of the more interesting ones in various forms of media.

1 comment:

Adam J. said...

nice to see you have your camera back and damn right it is nice outside, glad your woodland creature side took over and you spent time on the banks of the big KawKawLin River.