About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Thursday, February 15, 2007

It’s probably technically true

As usual its another day another dollar.

Today my suspicions were confirmed by eBay. The winning bidder, the person(s) that bought my item were nothing more than scam artists. Aye, who am I kidding they are more like scam... wait that would be more of an insult to real live dumb asses. It doesn't really bother me that much seeing as once again that laziness can be a good thing after all. Laziness paid off, I waited to almost the last minute to get all the invoices and shipping information taken care of for this order.

Yesterday went by like any other day...

My camera is on its way home,it just got shipped today. I missed it so much. All undocumented moments that went uncaptured will now be a thing of the past.

Wings won last night with Osgood in net with a broken index finger. McDonald could take a few lessons from Ozzy and Hasek. Gotta keep those lose pucks covered.

1 comment:

PolishWonder said...

WINDSOR LOCKS,
CT, US
02/15/2007 8:28 P.M.
ORIGIN SCAN