About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Adams Question...

So a few months back Adam Salute asked me in a very aggressive tone whether or not I had a real job and what exactly it consisted of. I tried my best to answer his question several times but it never sank in.

So to better answer his question I told him I would make a presentation on the inter makings of a casting foundry.

So I will now attempt to answer the great question in following blogs, and no it isn't what name atheists should go by. Darn otters and there tummies...

2 comments:

Matt said...

I shall crush your skull on my TUMMMY!

Adam J. said...

First of all, I don't remember asking in an angry tone. Second, lets see this presentation my friend.

p.s. i bought cornbread mix dude, so if you ever get drunk again, we are sooooo making cornbread.