About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Monday, January 22, 2007

Check the Poo

Yeah so another day at work and more biotches startin things. This guy just ramed a job and started walking around. While he was walking around he asked me to do something for him. I didnt really have a problem with doing it but he kept walking around just waiting for me to do it for him and i was like hey im busy.

long story short... Its nice to just go off on certain people that rubb you the wrong way but it just makes your head wanna explode after you find out that they are deaf.

Maybe I should just focus my anger towards Mike Babcock and Mcdonald.

1 comment:

Adam J. said...

let the old mcdonald and the cock have it PW

you weren't at wrestling, i assume you were sleeping

Wednesday HEROS! Be there!