About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blah

So yeah another night with crew, I brought some rose's grenadine and coca cola over for some sweet cherry soda, and we watched restlin. While consuming some crisp cherry soda that was so tastey that it would make the bitterist days seem sweet, it was revealed to me that jer failed his mission last weekend. His mission was to find a banana, put a note on it that reads "I'm a banana" with a condom on it. So he was put in the penalty box for delay of game.

And he got out later that night... check it out at adams page!!!
http://adamjsalgat.blogspot.com

And did I mention the cool crisp taste of cherry soda makes your life that much better than it normally is.

No comments: