About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Large Swissman Role Call

Yeah so... Probably the last time i let people talk me into doing something and planning a month ahead of schedule.

"Background music playing(of your choice)"
It was late December as I recall and a few former Delta/coworkers thought we should all go to a Saginaw spirit game. Yeah that was cool, everyone was pumped and was ready to go until today.

So now I have 1 of 6 tickets left to get rid of now I just sit and wait to see if anything happens.

I think this is how ManBearPig was created. From all the half hearted excuses and the only way to rid the world of him would be to give an over due heart felt explanation...For serial!

Sorry just got a little sappy at the end...

Adam's science is flawed, there we go a little more manly and a lot less sappy!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Dude if I wasnt working I totally would of went with you.