About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Monday, January 22, 2007

The Parapolegics

Well...

*In the past week I pretty much lived at Adams apartment and at BWW's as always.

*Saw a very good movie --- Pan's Labyrinth

*I got the Best of Matt at Big Boy when I threw a curve ball at him by asking what did the French race really do. I am sure they have done tons for mankind but i just like to watch matts tires spin inside his head once in awhile.

*Saw Saints be devoured by bears

*Watched the present day dan marino get lucky

*Played some Mario Strikers

So if any big movie director needs any actors to play parapolegics I know a group of them that would be great for the job.

____Sarcastic statement of the day____

"WTF why would you put a 3rd string goalie in against the colorado avalanche. Seriously that guy should be fired."

4 comments:

Adam J. said...

i think i might start a website.
firemikebabcock.com
wanna help?

PolishWonder said...

I hope your being sarcastic by that statement but if you are serious. we should also start another website...
www.adamjsalgutisfrench.com

Matt said...

I second Johns motion except
www.clydeisfrench.com

so actually I am making my own motion

PolishWonder said...

Another example of matt thinking the world revolves arond him!