About Me

My photo
Crump, Michigan, United States
"My brain is in another deminsion currently and the only way to communicate with it, is through a dial up connection." -PW-

Sunday, January 28, 2007

!!sih evah lliw eH

Another weekend gone and this time we had a full agenda to go with it. Ussually its pretty amazing to see us to get off our seeat let alone leave the safety of adams apt.

Friday I didnt go into work didnt really feel like being there anyway. Pretty much just slept in all day and watched some TV and had some piza rolls.

Friday night we all went out with adams sister to the Northern, a bar, drank some sweet pepsicola was havin a jolly time of it and then adam had to go and bring me down like the depresseant he can be at times... he will feel the rath of my tummy and possibly my science for his is illogical!

Saturday night we went to applebees, The Spirit Game, and Lucky's.

Today We Went to IHOP for breakfast and thanks to matt and I Jer finished 12 pancakes...Justins new table record!!


And off to watch the Wings AVs' game now at Master M's house.


------Sarcastic Stament of the Day------

"Adam had an interesting childhood. Too bad hes gonna feel the rath of my tummy!"

1 comment:

Matt said...

His Science is Flawed!

I am sorry my straight forward dickish comments are rubbing off on adam lol